Goals for 2015:
- Win Junior Road Nationals (Quebec)- 2nd in the Criterium
- Consistent top 15's at BC Superweek ✓
- Learn to bunny hop barriers on my cross bike
- Improve my Individual Pursuit time to be selected for Junior Track Worlds 2016 ✓ (Time has been very much improved... trials in April)
- Win Junior Cross Nationals (Winnipeg) and go to Junior Cross Worlds in Belgium in January 2016. ✓ (Going to Worlds... 3rd at Nationals)
Goals for 2014:
- Podium at the Burnaby 4 Day Track Race in Elite Women ✓ (Podium went 5 deep)
- Finish a Superweek criterium- ✓ I finished the MK Delta Criterium, Brenco Criterium, Global Relay Gastown Grand Prix, Giro di Burnaby, and was pulled with only 5 laps to go in the UBC Grand Prix!
- Win Cyclocross Nationals (Cadet) in Winnipeg: ✓ Got 3rd place! Gunning for the win next year!!
- Go to Track Nationals in Ontario as a cadet: Track Nationals were at the Burnaby Velodrome and I won 4 golds, 1 silver and 1 bronze
- Win BC Junior Provincials in Road ✓ , Track ✓ and Cyclocross ✓
- Win the u17 Rapha Northwest Juniors Classic Stage Race in Elma, Washington ✓
- Improve my MTB skills ✓
- Win Junior Nationals- Road, Cyclocross and Track
- Compete in Road and Track at the Olympics (Hopefully in 2016, but if not, in 2020)
- Win Road Junior Worlds in Doha, Qatar in 2016
- Race Cyclocross Junior Worlds in 2016
- Win the Gastown Grandprix within the next 3 years
- Improve my mountain biking so I could go race a Canada Cup/Nationals and win!